Rediscover Catholicism Book Club
Time & Location
About the event
We look forward to seeing everyone at the end of the month in the Community Room. Feel free to bring a friend! In preparation for our meeting on Thursday, February 27, please read Chapter 13 "Daily Prayer" (pages 163-192). Questions for Thursday's Meeting:
- Do you have a habit of daily prayer? Do you take a few moments daily to pray? If you do, how has it impacted/ improved your life? If you don’t, how would your life improve if you have the habit of daily prayer?
- What can the gift of silence do for us?
- How did the “story of wall” impact you?
- You recall the “story of reciting psalm 23 by an actor and a priest.” Which would you rather have? Words or spiritual knowledge of the Lord?
- Who do you go to for answers and directions in your life?
- What are you taking home tonight?
"PRAYER is to our soul what RAIN is to the soil." St. John Vianney