Rediscover Catholicism Book Club
Time & Location
About the Event
For our next meeting, please read Chapter 9 "What Sets Them Apart," Chapter 10 "Their Attraction and Influence," and Chapter 11 "Who Will Be Next?" Please also bring a friend or a group of friends! All are welcome. As you read, consider the following questions for reflection:
- The Season of Advent invites us to prepare ourselves for the coming of the Lord. What is He inviting you to change in your life so you may become the best version of yourself?
- Matthew Kelly says that what sets those who achieve extraordinary things apart from the rest of us is: a) singleness of purpose, and b) developing (better) habits to achieve that purpose. What is the purpose of your life? What good habits do you need to form to achieve that purpose?
- In what way did you rediscover Catholicism by reading Part Two of the book? Do you have any habits which may need changing?
- What are some of the habits that are helping you become a better version of yourself? What are some habits that lead to self-destruction?
- What would you say is the one habit all saints had?