Rediscover Catholicism Book Club
Time & Location
About the event
We are delighted that you are going to join us for this inspiring book study.
For the next meeting, please read chapter 4 "Searching for Identity," chapter 5 "What Are We Celebrating?," and chapter 6 "What Is the Authentic Life?" (pages 39-72).
Questions for Reflection:
- In what way does embracing Catholicism as a way of life make me a better-version-of-myself? In what way does it make me a better person, different and special?
- The author says on page 42, “Your journey with God will require more discipline than any other quest you will pursue in this life." What are the disciplines and practices I need to embrace my journey with God?
- On page 52, the author provides an answer as to why Catholics do not attend Mass: "We are failing to feed them and engage them." How do I engage other Catholics? What do we need to do to "feed and engage" people with the faith?
- How can modern men and women, in the midst of their busy lives, find intimacy with God?
- According to Matthew Kelly, what does it mean to live a holy life? How do I live it in my everyday life? Who has inspired your faith recently and how?