OUTDOOR Mass at 7:30 a.m.
Time & Location
About the Event
MASSES RESUME AT SAINT LUKE CHURCH!
Bishop Caggiano has granted permission to resume Mass OUTSIDE ONLY for the foreseeable future. Parishioners will listen to Mass in their cars in the parking lot in front of the Church. When you arrive to Mass, please listen to FM Station 103.3. As always, the Mass will be recorded and posted to the parish YouTube channel.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
(if you plan to attend Mass in person):
- YOU MUST RESERVE A SPACE FOR YOUR CAR. Due to social distancing guidelines, parishioners will need to park in every other space. One car needs only one ticket regardless of the number of people in the car. Additionally, you will be asked how many people are in your car (Monsignor Andy will use this number to consecrate the correct number of hosts). SUVs and larger vehicles will be asked to park on the Turkey Hill Road side of the parking lot. This will allow those with smaller cars to better see the elevated altar which has been constructed outside Sister Maureen's office.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND MASS AFTER RESERVING YOUR SPACE, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR NAME. With the limited number of spaces, we must do what we can to ensure that everyone who wants to attend Mass in person can do so.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE IT. When you arrive in the parking lot, listen to FM Radio Station 103.3.
- YOU MUST REMAIN IN YOUR CAR. Due to social distancing guidelines still in place, we will need to maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
- CAR ENGINES MUST BE TURNED OFF. State of CT regulations prohibit the idling of engines for more that 3 minutes. You must NOT use air conditioning, but windows may be kept open for ventilation. THEREFORE...
- EVERYONE IN THE CAR MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES.
- USHERS WILL PROVIDE INSTRUCTION TO RECEIVE COMMUNION. You will receive a knock on your window alerting you to line up to receive Holy Eucharist.
DISCLAIMER: Saint Luke Church in Westport is pleased to be able to offer public worship again. The parish is taking precautions per the CDC and Governor Lamont’s recommendations regarding public gatherings, as well as our own precautions we feel are prudent under the circumstances. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Mass, but please understand there are risks involved in attending a public worship in a pandemic despite all of the precautions taken by the parish and the diocese. We ask your cooperation with all of the directives that have been put in place for your safety and the safety of our clergy and your fellow worshipers.
REMEMBER: ONE TICKET PER CAR (not per persons in your car).
- Ticket for One Parking Space$0$00$0