Sun, Dec 08 | Saint Luke Catholic Church
Annual Cookie Shoppe
Don't miss the kickoff to the holiday season with this wonderful Saint Luke Church tradition!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Dec 08, 2019, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Saint Luke Catholic Church, 49 Turkey Hill Road North, Westport, CT, USA
About the event
Here is how you can help:
Email Mary Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-454-4786 to bake or volunteer and help us meet last year’s sales of $4000!!!!
Instructions for Bakers:
- Bake your favorite Christmas cookie or confection. Smaller cookies tend to sell better than oversized ones. Double your recipe.
- Send Mary the recipe(s): as soon as possible via email at email@example.com. (Due to the sale price of $10/lb, we are asking for home-made, not slice and bake cookies).
- Pick up a tray or trays from the Robertson Room (November 30-December 7). Arrange the cookies on the trays (one variety per tray). Wrap in plastic wrap. Attach a note with the following: your name, the name of the cookie, and mark if there are any nuts in the recipe.
- Deliver tray(s) to the Youth Room on Saturday, December 7.
- Consider volunteering on Sunday!
- Spread the word to family and friends!